Fórum RPG Players
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum RPG PlayersEntrar

Um fórum destinado aos jogadores de RPG

Pokémon X e Y

power_settings_newInicie sessão para responder
+6
BoddahDM
gizellechan
Saint Rafael
MrLinx
Whitewolf
Hazuki
10 participantes

descriptionPokémon X e Y - Página 5 EmptyRe: Pokémon X e Y

more_horiz
Gosto tanto do Vincent que mesmo aquele jogo dele não sendo as mil maravilhas achei um máximo.

Pokémon X e Y - Página 5 Daibokem-logo

more_horiz
Essas versões estão muito empolgantes mesmo; assim, é a realização de ver um "Pokémon Stadium" com o lado tradicional. Não que eles já não tenham feito uma tentativa de narrativa com um universo 3D, Pokémon XD do GameCube é exemplo, mas com coleta de insígnias e tudo mais, primeiríssima vez.

No lado competitivo da coisa também estou na torcida de que o Super Training permitirá agilidade na hora de montar os times pra torneios e afins.

Faltam praticamente 3 dias!!

more_horiz
Impressões da Siliconera sobre o Battle System

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/08/pokemon-x-pokemon-y-battles-faster-tougher/

Resumo:

- Boas animações de câmera e Pokémons
- O jogo desativa o 3D em batalhas duplas e triplas (Game Freaks, game freakeando nos gráficos)
- Batalhas mais rápidas
- Quando você MegaDigivolve durante a batalha pode atacar no mesmo turno

- Sky Battles: Só Pokémons que flutuam podem batalhar
- Horde Battles: Um grupo de inimigos. A autora não gostou muito da adição, são difíceis

Agora o principal, mudanças no balanceamento:
- Exp. Share agora afeta o grupo todo
- Você ganha mais experiência por batalha, é mais fácil treinar os Pokémons. Ganha Exp. inclusive quando captura.
- Em compensação o dano foi rebalanceado e o jogo é mais difícil, o level alto não traduz em maior dano, Status effects ganharam mais importância e a AI inimiga faz mais uso deles. Fraquezas dos tipos fazem toda diferença.

Isso quer dizer: Mais fácil rotacionar os Pokémons para fazer várias combinações de party e habilidades. Shin Pokémon Tensei.

more_horiz
Muito interessante as mudanças, principalmente nas batalhas, os antigos eram muito fáceis, e pra fechar bastava upar 1 pokemon ao nivel 80.

Meus RPGs Finalizados

"We keep playing!"

more_horiz
Pokémon X e Y - Página 5 Tumblr_mu96y9ttfP1sbcmrjo1_1280

more_horiz
Li o FAQ do Pokémon Bank, serviço pago de armazenagem online:

http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-ca/strategy/

Alguns pontos interessantes:

What happens to my Pokémon if the no-charge trial period ends or my paid pass expires when my -Pokémon are still deposited in Pokémon Bank? Will my Pokémon be lost?
More details about how this functionality will operate will be announced closer to launch.

Can I deposit Pokémon holding Berries or other items in Pokémon Bank?
-If you try to deposit Pokémon that are holding Berries or other items, the items will be removed and sent to your Bag. If your Bag is full, the items will disappear.

Can I use Pokémon Bank as soon as it finishes downloading, or must I reach a certain point in my Pokémon X or Pokémon Y game first?
-If you download Pokémon Bank to your system in the Nintendo 3DS family, you will be able to use it at any point after obtaining your Pokédex in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. You cannot use it if you have Pokémon X or Pokémon Y but have not begun the game.

There are some Pokémon that evolve by trading them between different games. Will those Pokémon evolve if I deposit them in Pokémon Bank using one game and then withdraw them in a different game?
-No, depositing Pokémon in Pokémon Bank will not cause them to evolve.

If I transfer my Pokémon from Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2, or Pokémon White 2 to Pokémon Bank using Poké Transporter, can I later move them back to those games?
-No, that is not possible. Pokémon moved to your online Boxes using Poké Transporter cannot be returned to Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2, or Pokémon White 2.

Can I use Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter to bring Pokémon from Pokémon games released prior to Pokémon Black and Pokémon White into Pokémon X and Pokémon Y?

You cannot use Poké Transporter to directly transfer Pokémon to your Pokémon X and Pokémon Y games from any previous titles aside from Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2, or Pokémon White 2.

However, here are some steps you can follow to reach your goal.

Use the GBA Game Card slot on a Nintendo DS Lite or Nintendo DS to transfer Pokémon from Pokémon Ruby, Pokémon Sapphire, Pokémon Emerald, Pokémon FireRed, and Pokémon LeafGreen to an area called the Pal Park in Pokémon Diamond, Pokémon Pearl, Pokémon Platinum, Pokémon HeartGold, or Pokémon SoulSilver.

Then, using two systems from the Nintendo DS family, transfer your Pokémon from Pokémon Diamond, Pokémon Pearl, Pokémon Platinum, Pokémon HeartGold, or Pokémon SoulSilver to Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2, or Pokémon White 2 using the Poké Transfer facility that exists within those games.

Gambiarra linda lol

I'm worried that if I deposit my Pokémon on the Internet, they could disappear or I might not be able to get them back again due to something like a server error or cyber attack. If the worst happened, would I be compensated for my Pokémon?
-In order to prevent our players from losing their Pokémon, we will have security measures in place and will be providing regular maintenance to manage this system securely. Regarding the potential of losing your Pokémon due to natural disaster, unexpected incidents, cyber attacks, or other circumstances, however, we ask that you please read the warnings and stipulations for using Pokémon Bank that we will announce in mid-December, and decide for yourself whether you wish to use the service.

Acho que se hackearem ferrou lol

Does Pokémon Bank include a legitimacy checker that will prevent people from depositing "hacked" Pokémon or Pokémon that have been created using unauthorized methods?
-We cannot go into details of the checks we intend to put in place, as such information could be used in an effort to circumvent such checks in the future. In order to protect the Pokémon that you worked so hard to raise and to preserve your save data, we ask that you please enjoy playing Pokémon in the correct way, as described in the game manual.

Until Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, I could transfer Pokémon by using the functions of my Nintendo DS system. Why do I now have to bother with an application that costs money and requires the Internet?
-There are a number of differences between the functions and specifications of the Nintendo 3DS family of systems compared to other systems in the Nintendo DS family (DSi XL/DSi/DS Lite/DS), meaning that it is unfortunately not possible to communicate directly between software made for the two different systems (models).

Meanwhile, we have had requests from many players in the past for a Box program that would go beyond the limitations of the Box functions in the games, so we decided to release Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter both to resolve these technological limitations and to fulfill the needs of our players.

We have made Pokémon Bank a paid application so that our many players will always be able to use it with ease. We plan to offer long-term services of management and maintenance that will allow players to deposit their Pokémon online and ensure that future Pokémon games are compatible, and so we have decided to ask for an annual usage fee. We will be providing a 30-day trial that will allow players to use the application at no charge if they download and open the software by January 31, 2014. We hope that our players will understand our reasons for this decision.

more_horiz
Pokémon X e Y - Página 5 3DS_PokemonX_pkg01

Já comecei a jornada Idea 

Abertura linda, 3D lindo

more_horiz
Já terminei o jogo, melhor Pokémon-ever! Os gráficos em 3D fizeram toda diferença e o modelo dos Pokémons ficaram perfeitos!

Não tenham dúvidas, se você já gostou de Pokémon um dia esse é o jogo para voltar a jogar! (Skipei praticamente a geração DS inteira)

Party final: Jolteon Lv 82, Roserade Lv 75, Delphox Lv 74, Haxorus Lv 74, Blastoise Lv 71, Aerodactyl Lv 67

more_horiz
Caramba Giga, mas já?! Laughing Eu só estou com a 1ª insígnia e com 4 membros na minha equipe. Em relação a abertura, acho que ela deixou muito a desejar se comparada com a do Black/White. Anyway, isso não é muito em vista do que o jogo ao todo pode proporcionar.

Até então gostando e muito animado em voltar a treinar pra participar dos torneios.

Me passa seu FC depois!

more_horiz
Caramba, na minha competição virtual aqui entre VITA e 3DS, o portátil da Nintendo da um pulo na frente de novo, tenho planos de adquirir uma plataforma mais barata esse fim de ano e uma da atual geração no início do ano que vem, e este Pokemon está me motivando bastante, como o Vita ainda não tem uma versão de Gran Turismo e como o 3DS está mais repleto de bons RPGs ele está na frente! Very Happy

Meus RPGs Finalizados

"We keep playing!"
privacy_tip Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos
power_settings_newInicie sessão para responder