Fórum RPG Players
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum RPG PlayersEntrar

Um fórum destinado aos jogadores de RPG

Novidades sobre emuladores

power_settings_newInicie sessão para responder
+10
Whitewolf
vico
Omni
Lalakoboldslayer
xandemarx
ZEMO
Patolino
tayrone
MrLinx
AlexSantosRJ
14 participantes

descriptionNovidades sobre emuladores - Página 15 EmptyRe: Novidades sobre emuladores

more_horiz
bsnes-plus Git (2016/05/20)
2016-05-20
Novidades sobre emuladores - Página 15 Bsnes-logo
bsnes-plus Git (2016/05/20) is complied. bsnes-plus (or bsnes+) is a fork of bsnes (based on bsnes-classic) intended to introduce some new features and improvements, mostly aimed at debugging. bsnes is an emulator for the Super Famicom and SNES video game systems. The purpose of the emulator is a bit different from other emulators: it focuses on accuracy, debugging functionality, and clean code. 

What's new
- "Step over" and "step out" buttons in debugger
- Improved debugger UI with register editing
- Improved handling of address mirroring for breakpoints (extends to the entire address space, not just RAM)
- Real-time code and data highlighting in memory editor, with fast searching for known code/data locations and unexplored regions
- Cartridge ROM and RAM views in memory editor for mapper-agnostic analysis
- SA-1 disassembly and debugging
- SA-1 bus and BW-RAM viewing and (partial) usage logging
- Super FX disassembly and debugging
- Super FX bus viewing and usage logging
- SPC file dumping
- IPS and BPS soft patching
- Multiple emulation improvements backported from bsnes/higan (mostly via bsnes-classic)

Coming soon
- Rewritten memory editor
- On-the-fly ROM saving and reloading from the memory editor for quick hacking and testing
- More keyboard shortcuts for menus, etc.
- Similar addressing improvements for cheats

bsnes-plus Git Changelog:
* fix tabs (again) and a missing paren

Source: Here

beaten Meu Backloggery
STAR MAL My anime list
STARAZUL MAL My mangá list

descriptionNovidades sobre emuladores - Página 15 EmptyRe: Novidades sobre emuladores

more_horiz

No$gba v2.8d

2016-05-26

Novidades sobre emuladores - Página 15 Logo

No$gba v2.8d is released. NO$GBA pronounced as No Cash GBA is a Nintendo DS / DS Lite and GameBoy Advance emulator for Windows XP, Vindows VISTA and MS-DOS. NO$GBA options include emulating all known save types as well as and multiple cartridges reading. NoGBA supports multiplayer and is able to load multiple NDS ROM files for linking games. Multiplayer for GBA Games is also supported.

No$gba v2.8d Changelog:
- dsi/rsa: supports unencrypted "rsa" signatures (via hooked RSA swi functions)
- dsi/sdmmc: supports NDMA sdmmc start condition (for SD data32 read/write)
- dsi/sdmmc: supports SD card initialization (CMD0,2,3,7,8,9, ACMD6,13,41,42,51)
- dsi/sdmmc: created/included empty sd-card-image (file dsi-1.sd, in dsi-sd.zip)
- dsi/sdmmc: fixed irq-retriggering (recurse irq_stat on irq_mask changes)
- dsi/sdmmc: adjusts insert/eject and write-protect flags depending on dsi-#.sd
- dsi/sdmmc: prevents RXRDY in DATA32 mode (@@skip_rxrdy_in_data32_mode)
- dsi/help: added notes on EMPTY sd-image (dsi-#.sd) (DSi SD/MMC Images chapter)
- dsi/help: added notes unencrypted signatures (see BIOS RSA Functions chapter)
- dsi/help: added notes on encrypted twl-*.der files (in "verdata" NARC file)
- dsi/help: added CRC32 checksums for currently known/dump-able DSi-BIOS areas
- dsi/debug: shows insternal sd/mmc registers in iomap screen (cid,csd,csr,src)
- sample: updated magic floor gba/nds version, now with working dsi cart header

Source: Here

beaten Meu Backloggery
STAR MAL My anime list

more_horiz
ePSXe v2.0.5
2016-06-23
Novidades sobre emuladores - Página 15 Right_banner
ePSXe v2.0.5 is released. ePSXe is a Sony Playstation emulator for your PC running under Win9x/2k/xp or linux. It takes advantage of the popular PSEmu Pro plugin system.

ePSXe v2.0.5 Changelog:

- Updated the x86 recompiler to use the same recompiler than in the rest of versions (Android, Linux x64, Mac ...). Now it should be easier to fix problems in all versions. 
- Ported the local netplay from Android (Experimental). This version is compatible using local netplay with the rest of ePSXe versions from the version 2.0.5 (MacOSX, Linux x86, Linux x64 and Android - version 2.0.6). (Additional info the epsxe docs) 
- Ported the GPUCORE threading mode from the Android version. The PC CPUs are faster than Android CPUs, so it will improve less FPS. (This option is better when the CPU is slower). 
- Added new threading modes to the Pete OpenGL2 Core Plugin. It includes a basic 2-thread mode, and 2 extra modes adding soft/hardware effects. (It could improve some effects, for example the burning photo on the start of Castlevania) 
- In the INPUTCORE plugin, swapped the vibration actuators when using the Xinput mode (to match to real PSX Left/Right). Besides when using a gamepad in digital mode, now you can use the left stick as the dpad. 
- Fixed the >2GB PBP roms support. Now it should be able to run the PSX2PSP isos bigger than 2GB as Final Fantasy VIII PSP pack. 
- Fixed the cheat codes support when running on the interpreter mode. 
- Added a new option in the cheat codes window to download cheat codes from the ePSXe version (Thanks to psxdatacenter.com) 
- Fixes to the core which made more games playable or better working. (WING COMMANDER IV, MONKEY HERO)
SourceHere

beaten Meu Backloggery
STAR MAL My anime list

more_horiz
Dolphin v5.0
2016-06-24
Novidades sobre emuladores - Página 15 97969695
Dolphin v5.0 is released. Dolphin is the first Gamecube emulator able to run commercial games! Dolphin is a Gamecube, Wii and Triforce (the arcade machine based on the Gamecube) emulator which supports many extra features and abilities not present on the original consoles. It has a partial Wii support and plays most Gamecube games. 

Dolphin v5.0 changelog:
* 64-bit CPUs and Operating Systems are required.
* Windows XP is no longer supported. Windows Vista is no longer officially supported.
* Direct3D10/OpenGL3 Required. This means AMD Radeon 4xxx, NVIDIA GeForce 8xxx, or Intel HD 2xxx minimum! Anything older than that will most likely not work or will have significant glitches.

SourceHere

beaten Meu Backloggery
STAR MAL My anime list

more_horiz
o Dolphin parece ir contra a maré, ao contrario de muitos outros emuladores a cada atualização ele vai ficando cada vez mais pesado Laughing

So quero ver os o pc necessario pra rodar WiiU e 3DS quando os seus emuladores tiverem 100% funcionais!

Meus RPGs Finalizados

"We keep playing!"

more_horiz
SSF Test Version (2016/07/28)
2016-07-29
Novidades sobre emuladores - Página 15 Images
SSF Test Version (2016/07/28) is released. SSF is a Sega Saturn emulator for Windows systems using DirectX 9.0b. The current version claims near-complete implementation of the Sega Saturn hardware (not counting emulation bugs), and can emulate the Saturn based Sega Titan Video arcade hardware too. As with most emulators, CDs or disc images are not included and have to be owned separately. The BIOS is also not included; as of 0.07 Beta R3, games run without the BIOS however. The usage of BIOS files is optional but recommended for better compatibility, and needed for tasks such as management of the contents of the internal memory of the Sega Saturn, or setting the system clock.

SSF Test Version (2016/07/28) Changelog:
Translucent meshed with the GPU rendering implemented after diehard trilogy moves like is will (need to change backup RAM cartridge, no?).

Source: Here

beaten Meu Backloggery
STAR MAL My anime list

more_horiz
FCEUX v2.2.3
2016-07-29
Novidades sobre emuladores - Página 15 7630114_orig

FCEUX v2.2.3 is released. FCEUX is a cross platform, NTSC and PAL Famicom/NESemulator that is an evolution of the original FCE Ultra emulator. Over time FCE Ultra had separated into many separate branches. The concept behind FCEUX is to merge elements from FCE UltraFCEU rerecording, FCEUXD, FCEUXDSP, and FCEU-mm into a single branch of FCEU. As the X implies, it is an all-encompassing FCEU emulator that gives the best of all worlds for the general player, the ROM-hacking community, and the Tool-Assisted Speedrun Community.

SourceHere

beaten Meu Backloggery
STAR MAL My anime list

more_horiz
Cemu v1.5.4
2016-07-28
Novidades sobre emuladores - Página 15 Wii_U_logo.svg

Cemu v1.5.4 is released. Cemu is a Nintendo Wii U emulator that runs commercial games. At present the controller is locked to using the GamePad via keyboard and there is no sound support.

Cemu v1.5.4 Changelog:
* Overall improved compatibility
* Graphical improvements
* Improved robustness of interpreter and recompiler
* Added VSync option

SourceHere

beaten Meu Backloggery
STAR MAL My anime list

more_horiz
EasyRPG Vita
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 player for PSVITA

Novidades sobre emuladores - Página 15 Ff_prophecy

É necessário ter o portátil destravado com Henkaku.
https://rinnegatamante.it/board/showthread.php?tid=97

beaten Meu Backloggery
STAR MAL My anime list

more_horiz
Snes9xVITA v1.1
2016-08-06

Novidades sobre emuladores - Página 15 Img

Snes9xVITA v1.1 is released. Snes9xVITA is a Native SNES emulator for the PlayStation VITA. Based on both Snes9x 1.43 (CATSFC-libretro) and 1.52 (Snes9xNext)

Source:Here

beaten Meu Backloggery
STAR MAL My anime list
privacy_tip Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos
power_settings_newInicie sessão para responder