Fórum RPG Players
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum RPG PlayersEntrar

Um fórum destinado aos jogadores de RPG

Série: Fallout

power_settings_newInicie sessão para responder
5 participantes

descriptionSérie: Fallout - Página 2 EmptyRe: Série: Fallout

more_horiz
Patolino escreveu:
Obrigado, Turma.
Então, quais jogos da série vocês já jogaram, e quais vocês pretendem jogar?

Já joguei o 3 e o 1. Zerar mesmo só o terceiro até agora. Pretendo jogar depois que terminar The Witcher II (o que ocorrerá logo depois que me cansar de Dark Souls II) jogar o primeiro e/ou New Vegas no Steam.

Série: Fallout - Página 2 Vs9zdnGSérie: Fallout - Página 2 SigSérie: Fallout - Página 2 8SvaDHH

more_horiz
Não desanime, Daniel.
Se está com 50 horas, então o final deve estar bem próximo.

Seria legal você jogar o primeiro mesmo, MrLinx. É tão rápido quanto o Arc The Lad. Com menos de 10 horas é possível terminar pelo o que eu lembre.

Série: Fallout - Página 2 Sig

more_horiz
Pior que peguei o save do XP e instalei o jogo no 7, mas o mesmo não reconheceu  Sad 

Mesmo assim comecei o jogo desde o início, e o jogo trava direto no Windows 7. Que loucura  natal

beaten Meu Backloggery
STAR MAL My anime list
STARAZUL MAL My mangá list

more_horiz
MrLinx sabe como resolver isso!!  Wink 

Meus RPGs Finalizados

"We keep playing!"

more_horiz
Daniel escreveu:
Pior que peguei o save do XP e instalei o jogo no 7, mas o mesmo não reconheceu  Sad 

Mesmo assim comecei o jogo desde o início, e o jogo trava direto no Windows 7. Que loucura  natal

Bem, me lembro que tentei várias coisas pra resolver, mais a solução que deu certo aqui foi essa:

"The game engine has some issues with processors that have more than 2 cores. You can force the game to only use two of them and it will stop the freezing. I haven't had it freeze once since I did this several days ago.
Open up the fallout.ini file in: My Documents\My Games\Fallout3
Find the line:
bUseThreadedAI=0
change it to:
bUseThreadedAI=1
Add another line after it and insert:
iNumHWThreads=2

This will limit the game to 2 cores and prevent the engine bug from causing the game to freeze."

Série: Fallout - Página 2 Vs9zdnGSérie: Fallout - Página 2 SigSérie: Fallout - Página 2 8SvaDHH

more_horiz
Opa, agora, sim.
Mais tarde vou testar, mas com certeza irá dar certo  Série: Fallout - Página 2 1562904799 

beaten Meu Backloggery
STAR MAL My anime list

more_horiz
http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/24/obsidian-mulls-over-new-fallout-locations-and-neverwinter-return[/mention] escreveu:

Obsidian Mulls Over New Fallout Locations and Neverwinter Return

Sounds like a hint.

Obsidian has chatted about the possibility of getting involved with the Fallout franchise again, offering a list of potential settings for a future game.

Speaking to IGN about the upcoming Pillars of Eternity, Fallout: New Vegas director Josh Sawyer admitted he'd be keen to jump on board a new entry in the franchise and mulled over where he'd like it to take place.

"It’s a really fun setting and intellectual property to work with, I love doing rules and mechanics stuff and then expanding the setting is a lot of fun," he said. "I like doing stuff on the West coast because we’re close by, and that’s kind of been a tradition for the West coast developers of that stuff. I think going back to the Boneyard, LA, would be pretty cool but another area that I think Nathanial Chapman who used to work at Obsidian, he thought New Orleans would be a really cool setting for a Fallout game and I think that’d be really cool as well.

"Personally, I think there are some interesting things that could happen with Fallout in an MMO environment. There are some folks who kind of cobbled together all the Fallout 2 resources into kind of a makeshift MMO, made by fans. It was pretty cool but insane. It’s like if you take all of the most brutal aspects of Ultima Online and multiply them by five, you have that game. So I think there’s interesting potential for an online version of Fallout."

Alongside comments about a new Star Wars title like Knights of the Old Republic III, Sawyer also dropped heavy hints we'd be seeing the studio's stalwart Neverwinter franchise appear again before too long, saying: "It’d be pretty cool! Obviously there’s the Neverwinter MMO that came out but in terms of the more traditional focused game it’d be pretty cool, especially now as 5th edition Dungeons and Dragons is being released. It’d be neat to see a return to that, yep, it’d be pretty cool."

" How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist... "

more_horiz
Depois dessa declaração, chego na conclusão que esse jogo ainda vai demorar uns 5 anos para ser lançado  Série: Fallout - Página 2 2133201001 

Não se deve ter muita coisa trabalhada.
Mas o Patolino quando fez o tópico, lembro dele dizer que o 2 e o New Vegas são considerados os de melhor história, então a empresa seria mais do que bem-vinda para trabalhar nesse novo projeto  Razz 

beaten Meu Backloggery
STAR MAL My anime list

more_horiz
Será? Laughing

Esses registros não são coisas lá muito confiáveis  Laughing

http://gamewatcher.com/news/2014-05-11-report-bethesda-submits-german-patent-for-fallout-shadow-of-boston[/mention] escreveu:

Rumour: Bethesda submits German patent for Fallout: Shadow of Boston

An eagle-eyed user over on RPGCodex.net has spotted a German patent application from Bethesda for the title Fallout: Shadow of Boston. Commence the excited whispering.

Or maybe hold your horses. Earlier this year an IMDB entry popped up for the same title, that has subsequently been removed.

Série: Fallout - Página 2 Large_falloutshadow_of_bos

So while the patent application looks legit, it is possible that it's just a well-done hoax. Of course, it's also possible it's real - the title matches up with some leaked documentation discovered by Kotaku last year that also picked out Boston as the setting for the next Fallout game. Impossible to tell at this point.

The next big industry event is the VGX awards show this December 5. Might we see an official announcement there?

" How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist... "

more_horiz
Nem levo muita fé nessas especulações relacionadas a Fallout, mais lá no fundo, meu coração da uma palpitada e tem uma esperançazinha. Vamos esperar..

*Edit: Eita já desmentiram

Série: Fallout - Página 2 Medium_9820_723876293

privacy_tip Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos
power_settings_newInicie sessão para responder