Fórum RPG Players
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum RPG PlayersEntrar

Um fórum destinado aos jogadores de RPG

Série: Borderlands

power_settings_newInicie sessão para responder
4 participantes

descriptionSérie: Borderlands - Página 2 EmptyRe: Série: Borderlands

more_horiz
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel -- E3 2014 Narrated Gameplay Walkthrough

"Watch the full E3 2014 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel demo, narrated by developers from Gearbox Software and 2K Australia"

" How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist... "

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_VHvfdpuQw&feature=youtu.be[/mention] escreveu:

E3 2014: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - Matt Armstrong & Tony Lawrence Interview

"Franchise director at Gearbox Software Matt Armstrong and 2K Australia's Tony Lawrence joined us for a talk on the upcoming Borderlands: The Pre-sequel detailing their collaboration, increased character interaction, how the combat changes with a lunar location and the choice of platforms.

Even if Gearbox Software aren't actively (at least not officially) working on a Borderlands title at the moment there is a lot going on with Borderlands and franchise director Matt Armstrong has a lot to do.

"Admittingly I am getting a lot of travel time," says Matt Armstrong. "But I'm going to San Francisco and I'm going to Australia and they have kangaroos in their streets and I'm not really complaining. It's a lot of fun. One thing we've actually done that people are going to see is because the Telltale game is very story-driven and because the one in Australia is also very much a strong story, but there's a few threads and plot lines and stories that myself and Anthony Birch and some of the other people at Gearbox have sort of been stringing subtly throughout the universe. And we have an opportunity here to take some of those threads and pull them taut."

"Whether we do any other games ever again or not [Lawrence laughing in the background] we're prepared and we understand what happens to the universe before and what happens to the universe after. And also what happened to the universe in between these two games, which as it turns out is something we've been able to leverage here in some really entertaining ways."

"We took it further," says Lawrence of the gameplay tweaks in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. "We're on the moon and the moon allows us to fulfill some great promises of what you expect on the moon. You expect low gravity. You expect no atmosphere... it's pretty cold up there. So yeah, why not have all of those things. And we've been able to do that in a way that really, really adds to the combat and makes it more exciting and more fun."

Lawrence also spoke of how oxygene is not being used as a limiting aspect of the gameplay, but rather how it's weaponised and allows you to jump further. Armstrong also talked about how the characters now are voiced in-game and how that adds to the game as well as exploring the early relationship between Handsome Jack and Nisha (the Sheriff of Lynchwood).

When asked if there's any possibility of the game arriving on new-gen consoles Armstrong and Lawrence didn't fully rule it out.

"I guess we're full on developing that PS3, 360, and PC kind of game," said Lawrence. "And we really believe in that too, I mean all the players of Borderlands 2 are all playing on those consoles. That's the choice they've got. So we want to reward those guys and give them the Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel experience on that console. I mean if fans say we'd really want this on a next-gen console, well, we'll think about that. But right now we're concentrating on the consoles we have."

"Admittingly the fans you find in the forums and who interview people for gaming, you might actually be on the cutting edge of games..." says Armstrong. "You might be somebody who actually goes to E3 instead of reading about it or even more so most of your fans don't even know E3 happens. They just know that cool games come out. The vast majority of our fans still have their Xbox, there's a few that say 'oh, I moved my Xbox into my kid's room, so I have to go into my kid's room to play the game', well then yeah. But the other thing is it's between, it's the middle of a trilogy and moving it on to a next-gen and requiring people to buy new hardware to play the middle on a trilogy. That feels a little bit disingenuous."

more_horiz
http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/borderlands_the_presequel/news/gearbox_scared_by_borderlands_3.html[/mention] escreveu:

Gearbox 'scared' by Borderlands 3

Next-gen shooter would have to be "so crazy and so big that I'm not sure we can succeed", Pitchford says.

The idea of Borderlands 3 'scares' Gearbox president Randy Pitchford, who believes that the game would have to be "so crazy and so big" that he's not sure his studio would be able to deliver on expectation.

"There's a point where it's like, 'What should the next Borderlands be? Should there be another Borderlands, and what should it be?'," Pitchford said in the latest issue of Game Informer. "We had that discussion and there was this weird mixed bag. On one level it's like, 'Woah'. If you're going to do something that's called Borderlands 3 and it's going to be done in this next-generation environment, there's a whole bunch of ideas that come around of what has to happen in order for that to live up to what that needs to be."

2K Australia's involvement with Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, however, "changed the nature of the pressure of what Borderlands 3 had to be for us," Pitchford adds.

"If there's going to be a Borderlands 3 and what that would be. We imagine what that might be, and frankly it scared us. It's like, 'That's so crazy and so big that I'm not sure we can succeed'."

Game Informer's article goes on to suggest that Borderlands 3 isn't currently in development at the studio, stating that while "Gearbox is by no means ruling out Borderlands 3 for this console generation... for now the developer's interest is set squarely on making [next year's FPS/MOBA] Battleborn the best it can be."

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel launches on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC this October.

more_horiz
The Making of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel -- Episode 1

"The Making of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is a behind the scenes documentary series that will explore the origins, features, and future of the game. Episode 1, To the Moon, explores the origins behind the project itself and the collaborative relationship between Gearbox Software and 2K Australia."

more_horiz
Está muito bom o tópico, gizelle.
Borderlands jogarei em breve, quando estiver com um PS3.

Série: Borderlands - Página 2 Sig

more_horiz
Patolino escreveu:
Está muito bom o tópico, gizelle.
Borderlands jogarei em breve, quando estiver com um PS3.

Valeu, Patolino! ^^

Jogue o game com alguém, se possível  Wink

more_horiz
Gi, foi o Borderlands que o Andy jogou que tinha um jogador intitulado "pilotodekombi"?  Laughing 

Lembro de algo assim na Steam.

beaten Meu Backloggery
STAR MAL My anime list
STARAZUL MAL My mangá list

more_horiz
Daniel escreveu:
Gi, foi o Borderlands que o Andy jogou que tinha um jogador intitulado "pilotodekombi"?  Laughing 

Lembro de algo assim na Steam.

Huhauahuah, pior que não lembro se foi no Border, Daniel  Laughing 

Lembrei agora foi do "maconheiro" na print do Linx kkkkkkkkkkk

more_horiz
http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/1203/borderlands-2-pre-sequel-inspired-heads-and-skins-shift-codes[/mention] escreveu:

Borderlands 2 Pre-Sequel Inspired Heads and Skins SHiFT Codes

Série: Borderlands - Página 2 Borderlands_2_skins_the_pre-sequel

New Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel themed heads and skins are now available* in Borderlands 2 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC! Your favorite Vault Hunters have taken to cosplaying their favorite characters from The Pre-Sequel:

Axton as Athena
   Salvador as Wilhelm
   Maya as Nisha
   Zer0 as Claptrap
   Gaige as Moon Moxxi
   Krieg as a Scav

With today's update, all of these customizations are now available as extremely rare drops in-game. You'll also be able to immediately unlock one of the character's customization sets each week via SHiFT code by clicking the corresponding images above as they go live on their listed dates.

We are aware that some Xbox 360 users are experiencing an issue that causes them to be stuck in a compatibility pack download loop. To resolve this, please follow the instructions in this knowledge base article.

For help and assistance with SHiFT, visit support.gearboxsoftware.com.

*Requires active Internet connection. For more details on SHiFT and Hot Fixes, visit support.gearboxsoftware.com.

more_horiz
The Making of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel – Episode 2

"The Making of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is a behind the scenes documentary series that will explore the origins, features, and future of the game. Episode 2, From Pandora to the Moon, explores Pandora’s moon, Elpis, as a new environment, along with all the new weapons fans can expect to find in the game."

privacy_tip Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos
power_settings_newInicie sessão para responder