Fórum RPG Players
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum RPG PlayersEntrar

Um fórum destinado aos jogadores de RPG

descriptionOverlord: Fellowship of Evil EmptyOverlord: Fellowship of Evil

more_horiz
Overlord: Fellowship of Evil Codemasters
Codemasters has announced that a new Overlord game is in production. TitledOverlord: Fellowship of Evil, this is the first entry into the series in six years and some changes are arriving with it.
The last Overlord has been defeated, with the world now a peaceful place where evil has almost been entirely vanquished. That is, until the remaining minions find the The Big Book O'Evil that allows them to raise four dead Netherghuls, champions of darkness whose aim it is to bring evil back into the world.
Players take control of one of the four characters in action RPG combat. The game plays from a isometric perspective and will feature online and offline co-op. Overlord: Fellowship of Evil will arrive sometime in 2015 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

Fonte: 
http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q2-2015/042315g.html

Meus RPGs Finalizados

"We keep playing!"

descriptionOverlord: Fellowship of Evil EmptyRe: Overlord: Fellowship of Evil

more_horiz
Eu tenho o primeiro jogo na Steam, mas ainda não joguei ele.
Pessoal tem comentários muito positivos do jogo por lá.

Overlord: Fellowship of Evil Header

Overlord: Fellowship of Evil OKgUT4E

Overlord: Fellowship of Evil BqWpyr8

beaten Meu Backloggery
STAR MAL My anime list
STARAZUL MAL My mangá list

more_horiz
Me parece bem interessante e diferente os jogos dessa séire. Lembro que a @gizellechan jogou o primeiro a algum tempo lá no Steam.

Overlord: Fellowship of Evil Vs9zdnGOverlord: Fellowship of Evil SigOverlord: Fellowship of Evil 8SvaDHH

more_horiz
MrLinx escreveu:
Me parece bem interessante e diferente os jogos dessa séire. Lembro que a @gizellechan jogou o primeiro a algum tempo lá no Steam.

Verdade, @MrLinx ^^

Muito bom o primeiro. Lembro até que fiz um "mini-review" pra ti Laughing

" How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist... "

more_horiz
gizellechan escreveu:
MrLinx escreveu:

Verdade, @MrLinx ^^

Muito bom o primeiro. Lembro até que fiz um "mini-review" pra ti Laughing

Foi mesmo Gi, lembro que você teve que dividir em duas partes né. Tongue

Aliás aquela análise sua ficou muito boa e me explicou bem o seu sentimento em relação ao jogo.

Overlord: Fellowship of Evil Vs9zdnGOverlord: Fellowship of Evil SigOverlord: Fellowship of Evil 8SvaDHH
privacy_tip Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos
power_settings_newInicie sessão para responder