Fórum RPG Players
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum RPG PlayersEntrar

Um fórum destinado aos jogadores de RPG

descriptionJá é possivel rodar Game Cube no WiiU!!! EmptyJá é possivel rodar Game Cube no WiiU!!!

more_horiz
Já é possivel rodar Game Cube no WiiU!!! Gamecube-smash-on-wiiu-640x360

Since the Wii U released in 2012, fans have been clamoring for a way to play their old GameCube favorites on the new system. Many speculated that after the release of Wind Waker HD, we would begin to see GameCube games show up on the Nintendo eShop as virtual console releases. So far, that hasn’t been the case. Because of how long it’s taken Nintendo to acknowledge that GameCube games are something fans want, a homebrew effort has sprung up around getting GameCube games to work on the Wii U.

As it turns out, it’s surprisingly easy given that the original Wii was backwards compatible with the GameCube, and the Wii U is backwards compatible with the Wii. That leads us to the “Nintendont” firmware, which seeks to allow users to play GameCube games on their Wii U through the Wii mode. It works, as you can see a screenshot of Super Smash Bros. Melee running just fine on the Wii U GamePad.

Of course, since this is homebrew it is NOT supported by Nintendo and could lead to a ban from Nintendo Network in the future. Either way, homebrew is a run at your own risk project. Here’s a list of features from the Nintendont website:

Play audio via disc audio streaming
    Full speed loading from an USB device, or a SD card
    Loads 1:1 and compressed .ISO disc images
    Works on Wii and vWii on Wii U
    Loads games as extracted files (FST)
    Memory card emulation
    Bluetooth controller support (Classic Controller (Pro), Wii U Pro Controller)
    HID controller support via USB
    Custom button layout when using HID controllers
    Cheat code support
    WiiRd (only on Wii)
    Changeable configuration of various settings
    Reset/Power off via button combo (R + Z + Start) (R + Z + B + D-Pad Down)
    Advanced video mode patching, force progressive and force 16:9 widescreen
    Auto boot from loader
    Disc switching
    Allow use of the Nintendo GameCube Microphone
    Use real memory card
According to the homebrew developers, this works with all methods of control for the Wii U as well. It’s interesting to see homebrew developers work so hard to bring a feature to fans that have been wanting this since the release of the Wii U.

Fonte: 

http://darkumbra.net/topic/47194-nintendont-homebrew-allows-gamecube-games-to-be-played-on-the-wii-u/

Meus RPGs Finalizados

"We keep playing!"

descriptionJá é possivel rodar Game Cube no WiiU!!! EmptyRe: Já é possivel rodar Game Cube no WiiU!!!

more_horiz
Bah, excelente. No wii normal poucos jogos funcionam bem com o Dios

beaten Meu Backloggery
STAR MAL My anime list
STARAZUL MAL My mangá list

descriptionJá é possivel rodar Game Cube no WiiU!!! EmptyRe: Já é possivel rodar Game Cube no WiiU!!!

more_horiz
Já é possivel rodar Game Cube no WiiU!!! FEtEwAD

Laughing Producer at Nintendo.

ri demais de quem curtiu e o cargo que ocupa na empresa.
Pior que o cara é mesmo da empresa Já é possivel rodar Game Cube no WiiU!!! 1987017162

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mjoc9

beaten Meu Backloggery
STAR MAL My anime list

more_horiz
Puts!!!!  Shocked

Toma ai Nintendo!  Laughing

Será que tomariam alguma atitude mediante isso?  Neutral

Meus RPGs Finalizados

"We keep playing!"

more_horiz
Acho que não. Nintendo deve estar a todo custo agora é tentando salvar o 3DS de mais desbloqueios, hehe.

Vou convidar ele para participar do fórum Laughing
Vou usar os 6 meses de curso de alemão que tive. Se ele não entender, aí eu mando um huebr bem de boas Já é possivel rodar Game Cube no WiiU!!! 200953923

beaten Meu Backloggery
STAR MAL My anime list

more_horiz
auhasuhasuhasu Piada e das brabas, não me estranharia se o cidadão aceitasse só pra fazer numero  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Esse @Daniel, rompendo os limites da cara de pau gamistica  Já é possivel rodar Game Cube no WiiU!!! 2578313619

Meus RPGs Finalizados

"We keep playing!"

more_horiz
HUhauhauhau, ô putaria, @Daniel Já é possivel rodar Game Cube no WiiU!!! 3077217049

Muito massa Laughing

" How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist... "
privacy_tip Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos
power_settings_newInicie sessão para responder