Fórum RPG Players
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum RPG PlayersEntrar

Um fórum destinado aos jogadores de RPG

descriptionSteam Reviews - Beta EmptySteam Reviews - Beta

more_horiz
Steam Reviews - Beta Ec25

Steam Reviews Now In Beta

Leading Entertainment Platform Provides More Ways To Share Experiences

November 25, 2013 - Valve today announced the beta launch of Steam Reviews, adding more ways Steam users may share their experiences with others and make more informed purchase decisions.

Users considering a purchase on Steam may now browse reviews from friends and the community, leave comments on reviews, and indicate which reviews they found helpful.

Once a user has played a game or used a software title on Steam, they are able to write a review of that product and share their experience with everyone on Steam.

Steam Reviews is an evolution of the Recommendation system that has been a part of Steam since 2010. Over the past few years, Steam users have written over 7 million Recommendations of games and software to their friends. Those Recommendations have been upgraded to Steam Reviews. As such, users may now choose to make their past Recommendations visible as Reviews to everyone on Steam, if they wish, by visiting their list of Reviews and changing the settings accordingly.

Steam Reviews is currently in open beta, accessible to any Steam user.

For more information, please visit www.steampowered.com/reviews

-

Fonte: http://store.steampowered.com/news/11953/?snr=1_4_4__109

" How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist... "

descriptionSteam Reviews - Beta EmptyRe: Steam Reviews - Beta

more_horiz
É uma boa ideia, vai abrir as oportunidade dentro da própria steam para o pessoal fazer as análises.

Pior que tenho minha conta lá, mas nunca usei ela realmente  Sad 

beaten Meu Backloggery
STAR MAL My anime list
STARAZUL MAL My mangá list

more_horiz
Essas analises são interessantes, podem ajudar na hora de escolher certos jogos menos famosos considerando a quantidade de reviews negativas e criticas construtivas.
Eu mesmo tenho uma análise curtinha de Dead Island que havia feito por lá e ela tem até bastante visualizações e "likes".

Steam Reviews - Beta Vs9zdnGSteam Reviews - Beta SigSteam Reviews - Beta 8SvaDHH

more_horiz
Eu loguei ontem a noite e encontrei muitos de vocês por lá nos amigos da Gi  Laughing 

Adicionei todos  Steam Reviews - Beta 1982314141 

beaten Meu Backloggery
STAR MAL My anime list
STARAZUL MAL My mangá list

more_horiz
Aviso: quem não adicionar o boss tá ferrado hauahah  Laughing

" How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist... "
privacy_tip Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos
power_settings_newInicie sessão para responder