Fórum RPG Players
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum RPG PlayersEntrar

Um fórum destinado aos jogadores de RPG

Lords of the Fallen (PC/Next Gen)

power_settings_newInicie sessão para responder
5 participantes

descriptionLords of the Fallen (PC/Next Gen) EmptyLords of the Fallen (PC/Next Gen)

more_horiz
Lords of the Fallen (PC/Next Gen) 1368716052-lords-of-the-fallen

CI Games unveils Lords of the Fallen for Next-Gen consoles and PC

CI Games, a fast-growing international publisher and developer of interactive entertainment today officially announced Lords of the Fallen, a challenging fantasy action/role-playing game. Development of the game is being led by Tomasz Gop, former senior producer of the award-winning The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings. Lords of the Fallen is a demanding and strategic third-person action-RPG experience being created for next generation consoles and PC, coming in 2014.

“Our team is building Lords of the Fallen specifically for players who enjoy taking on huge challenges, where the odds are stacked against them,” said Tomasz Gop, executive producer, CI Games. “From the very beginning, Lords of the Fallen will intrigue and satisfy players’ hunger to explore each corner of a brand new world, freely customize and build their own character and take down some of the most epic enemies ever seen.”

Lords of the Fallen is a hardcore action-RPG featuring an advanced combat systems and robust class skill trees. Set in a richly created fantasy world where the Gods have failed mankind, players will take on the role of a human named Harkyn who sets out on a quest to stand against an apparently unstoppable supernatural force. Players travel across a world that is deeply dived by those that follow and others that resist, the Fallen God. Along their journey they will be faced with a series of decisions that will alter both the world and their character thus dramatically impacting the storyline.

Playable version of Lords of the Fallen will be presented live at the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California at the Los Angeles Convention Center from June 11-13, 2013.

[Via: All Games Beta

Na 1ª vez que ouvi falar sobre até postei no Critical Hit, quando era apenas conhecido como Project RPG. Eis, porém, que ele não estará sendo lançado aos consoles atuais mas sim os próximos, nesse caso claramente PS4/Next Xbox; o PC, dado ao currículo do ex-produtor na CD Projekt Red, é óbvia plataforma também destinada a receber esse conto em torno dum deus sucumbido.

Bastante interessado em vê-lo lá na E3.

Lords of the Fallen (PC/Next Gen) Daibokem-logo

descriptionLords of the Fallen (PC/Next Gen) EmptyRe: Lords of the Fallen (PC/Next Gen)

more_horiz
Interessante o jogo e àqueles que o estão desenvolvendo.

beaten Meu Backloggery
STAR MAL My anime list
STARAZUL MAL My mangá list

descriptionLords of the Fallen (PC/Next Gen) EmptyRe: Lords of the Fallen (PC/Next Gen)

more_horiz
Trailer e imagens do jogo:

Lords of the Fallen (PC/Next Gen) 5X1Kjyv
Lords of the Fallen (PC/Next Gen) 7ztjjpO
Lords of the Fallen (PC/Next Gen) FdJKFaM
Lords of the Fallen (PC/Next Gen) 6nOtGQP
Lords of the Fallen (PC/Next Gen) UFSVgCa

Deveras interessante  Lords of the Fallen (PC/Next Gen) 1562904799 

beaten Meu Backloggery
STAR MAL My anime list

more_horiz

Meus RPGs Finalizados

"We keep playing!"

more_horiz
Delícia esse jogo.

beaten Meu Backloggery
STAR MAL My anime list

more_horiz
Trailer do jogo na E3  Lords of the Fallen (PC/Next Gen) 1982314141 

beaten Meu Backloggery
STAR MAL My anime list

more_horiz
Puxa bem no estilo Dark Souls esse jogo! Está bem bacana a jogabilidade por esse vídeo. Agora com esse gameplay fiquei muito interessado.  Lords of the Fallen (PC/Next Gen) 1948895123 

Lords of the Fallen (PC/Next Gen) Vs9zdnGLords of the Fallen (PC/Next Gen) SigLords of the Fallen (PC/Next Gen) 8SvaDHH

more_horiz
http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/07/09/grim-fantasy-rpg-lords-of-the-fallen-releasing-on-halloween/[/mention] escreveu:

Grim fantasy RPG Lords of the Fallen releasing on Halloween

Halloween is a pretty apt time to release a grimdark RPG like Lords of the Fallen, and that's exactly what's happening this October 31st. City Interactive's game is proudly inspired by Dark Souls, and after watching quite a bit of in-game footage this appears to mean 'chunky, thunky combat and the ability to lose experience upon death'. I've attached a recent trailer that affords us a proper look at the game.

I don't know about you, but Lords of the Fallen's fiery hell-demons and beefy beef-men seem more reminiscent of something like Darksiders, although combat admittedly does look a bit Dark Soulsy. It's a game with a set main character, Harkyn, a convicted criminal and general wrong 'un who's been given a chance at redemption. (Redemption earned through lots and lots of killing, naturally.) The interesting part is that The Witcher 2's former Senior Producer Tomasz Gop is onboard as Executive Producer, so hopefully some of that game's pedigree has rubbed off.

" How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist... "

more_horiz
Trailer da San Diego Comic-Con 2014  Lords of the Fallen (PC/Next Gen) 1982314141 

beaten Meu Backloggery
STAR MAL My anime list

more_horiz
Lords of the Fallen - All New Gameplay - Hardcore RPG in Action

" How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist... "
privacy_tip Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos
power_settings_newInicie sessão para responder